The Biscuit and Candy Free Giveaway
Remember you have until midnight Sunday 9th March to comment on my blog (scroll down to the circle with the cross in it, click and then add comment) to let me know which keyring/pendant you would like to win and you will be entered into a free draw. To allow for different time zones, I will pull names out of the hat on Tuesday 11th March).
1. comment on my blog whether you would like a pendant or keyring
2. state which biscuit or sweet you would like as your pendant or keyring – see list below of what to choose from
3. if pendant, please let me know what length chord you would like as some people prefer longer necklaces!
4. Good luck
5. please note colours may vary from those shown in picture ie. iced party ring
6. alternatively you can comment on my squarebird facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/squarebird.co.uk (and have two chances of winning! I will draw from the entries on Facebook separately ;))
Each biscuit and candy sweet has been pyrographed and then painted by hand before varnishing.
To enter you can choose from the following:
2. Jammy Dodger (complete with a felted centre!)
3. Swirly Jam biscuit (complete with a felted centre)
4. A Polo
5. An Iced Party Ring
6. Bonus offer: Square Starburst candy pendant/keyring! (Oh, yes!) and there is a green, orange, or red one to choose from.
I will contact the winner after the announcement on Tuesday evening (UK time) via my blog and Facebook. You can enter more than once for different biscuits or candy. Please note, one winner will be selected from Facebook and one winner will be selected via this blog. (I was feeling generous, because I’ve enjoyed making these so much that there will be TWO prizewinners!).
and then … I stitched a giant Bourbon!